People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

March 8, 2011

Your test won't answer itself , Even if you stare at it for an hours (:

Do something to help yourself please , I'll work harder and more harder . Yes I know I can ;) Promise I won't make my parents feel dissapointed on me . I want to be their one and only good daughter and I want to make them proud of me ! Okay ayah and ibu , One day I will give want you want from mee . I'll give you a happier life (:

You need to know , how much I love you Ayah & Ibu

p/s : Akak selalu doa agar ibu dgn ayah panjang umur so that both of you boleh tengok satu satu anak perempuan ayah dgn ibu ni berjayaa kan ? I want to see your big big smile .
Ya Allah berikan-lah hambamu ini peluang untuk membahagiakan hidup mereka * Amin (':



No comments:

Post a Comment