People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

February 20, 2011

Teha Paramore ♥

Gahh , she look awesome with her Domo rawr kan :D


Guess what , from her name everyone know that she's love paramore . Tengok background blog dia pung paramore juga . Same like mee , I adore Oliver Sykes that why my blog guna gambar dia . haha :D Teha tehaa , I just want to let you know , I MISS YOU TOO FRIEND ! tady fara baca blog teha and I've found some post for me kan ? Thanks babe . I do appreciate it . Well , sorry maybe sometimes I'm being to arrogant with you . I'm not perfect enough for everyone , people make mistake kan teha ? awak selalu cerita storay awak dkt kita kan ? Yeah I love to hear it , I know your life being hard day by day and I know that you're more stronger that me , sure you can faced all your biggest problem . You just need someone who can really understand you kan teha kan ?

Maybe I'm not as good as your friends , but I always be here for you :')

AWAK AWAK , KITA PUNG SAYANG AWAK JUGAA :D
I'll pray for your happiness ,do laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live (:

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog... please like Oliver Sykes Malaysia page... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oliver-Sykes-Malaysia/197433606977462?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you fara :( bila kita ada masa nak chat, webcam sama2 ni ??

    ReplyDelete