People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

January 11, 2011

Please be patient


AM I STRONG ENOUGH ?


Gawsh , I had a dream last night and it was about you . I smiled and recalled the memories that we had done , then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ! Some Day You will cry for me like I cried for you , Some day you will also miss me like I missed you . Faraaa , No one can promise they’ll never hurt you , because at one time they will do . Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine ? Hmm . Everyone tells me I should forget about you but seriously I can't !

kita rindu sangat nak dengar canda tawa awak , Oh pleasee .
how can i smile without you , answer me please !

No comments:

Post a Comment