People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

January 13, 2011

perang emosi lagi .


The hardest part is when I pretend that i don't care anything about you . Okay , started from today onward I'm gonna stay away from others . Seriously aku tahu takda orang yang akan rindu aku ! so chill lahhh . Aku hidup mati ke sama bukan ? does anyone care about this ? I better off this way doe . yeah. Bila orang tinggalkan aku or ignore je aku then I will said ' Alaaa , biarkan jelaa . fara kan kuat ! ' . But inside , half of my heart is already broken and the most famous word ' I'm okay ' Hahhhh , okay la sangat kann ! Hello guys , semua orang akan cakap dia okay even dalam hati ne macam errrr -__-

IT HARD TO BE ALONE NYAHH (!)

Boyfriends come and go faragon , but friends are forever with you and they will never trying to hurt you :') Hello giving up doesn't always mean that you are weak , sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let everything go . Honestly now I can understand maybe part of loving is learning to let someone go :') Love begins with a smile, grows with a big laugh , and ends with a teardrop

p/s : Awak kita rendu dkt awak , kenapa awak tak tegur kita ? awak kata kita stll kawan kann ?
okay then , macam ne ke kawann ? :'O


No comments:

Post a Comment