People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

December 26, 2010

Self motivation :)



lets go back to our normal routine , Oh gawsh ! you just got a few days more for your school holidays . Oh fara , awak telah menghabiskan saat saat indah anda untuk enjoy begitu sahaja . Your honeymoon year its over sayang . Okengs , now you must go back to your normal life --" kena berkawan baik dengan buku buku yang maseh berada di dalam kotak :O . Sabaq sat naa buku , sat lg cek kasi kemas semuaa . ohmyy , sape baik hati nak tolong kemas niy ?

Err , dunia aku bakal berubah . Welcome senior year :') saya memang sedang menanti kedatangan anda . huhhh , tapi kalau awak tak datang pung saya suka jugak :D Hmm , after this sape pulak nak tolong aku masa addmath ohhoi ? everyone know i'm blur on this subject . haha

Guys , give me some motivation pleaseee . I'm dying --" Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant faragon ! no one can help you now farah idayu .

p/s : " Always do what you are afraid to do . "

No comments:

Post a Comment