People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

February 15, 2011

Perubahan :)

Okengs Good boiye boiyeee :')
* Force is that which rules the actions without regulating the will .

I'm better off this way guys , yeahh . I'm doin this for a few days . Stop finding me maybe because I'm too busy . Gahh :O * ayat poyoo . haha . Okay finee , aku memang orang yang suka lari dari masalah I'm not trying to settle it . One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people . It has been my observation that I'm done wasting my timee with some stupido things , and I think that I should stay away for a few days and come back later . Everyone gonna miss me , haha macam ada jee :p * I know who i am

Bye Facebook , haha maybe I will active back on this saturday and deactive it back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment