People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

February 25, 2011

Dear heart ,

Dear heart , sorry for all the damage that I've done . Dear feeling , sorry because I never trying to understand you . I just only can find a lonely me now . I lost everything in my lifee . It is true that I had heartache and tragedy in my life . Suffering is the best way for me to stay alive .If I can trust others, accept them, enjoy them , then my life shall surely be more meaningfull . If I can accept others , this will help them to be more able to accept me :')

WEY , AKU RINDU KAU ! KAU TAK RINDU AGAKNYAAA . SIAPALAH AKU KAN ?
aku umpama macam orang asing dalam hidup kau sekarang , you hurt me :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment