People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

January 27, 2011

Hoeshh , why must I keep being too jealous when you're even mine ? Maybee i need to find someone who can seriously make me feel better . Hello human , stop treat me like a piggy wey ! Aku kan manusia macam korang jugak kann ? give me an oppurtunity to have a happier life pleasee

Be like a sponge when it comes to each new experience . If you want to be able to express it well , you must first be able to absorb it well . Hoeshh fara do find a guy who's is proud to have you and would take any risk just because he want to be with you .

GUYS , DON'T MAKE ME SAD AGAIN AND OVER AGAIN !
everyone deserve to be love :')

No comments:

Post a Comment