People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

December 25, 2010

refresh :)

finally , i'm done some makeover toward my blog . ha-ha . getting bored with my old background haeshh . Oh mann , give me some idea pleaseee . Aku dah mula jealous bila tengok blog orang laen lg lawaa . HAHA . No matter what kann , aku tetap sayang blog aku even dia dah kelihatan sedikit berusia dan sedikit ketinggalan zaman :D sorry wahai blog , awak sudah semakin kurang menyerlah dimata follower saya sekarang . Tapi tapi don't worry sayang hehh , faragon will always doing some make-up toward you oh my darling so that after this ramai orang akan mula terpikat dengan awak . I keep promise that after this you'll stay pretty kan ;) Weee are you happy now readers ? haha

You look so attractive now blog , I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment