People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

September 22, 2010

stress - GO

tweets tweets , his make my stress-go away . Oh mann , thanks you laughing machine . Make me smile eventhough it was so hard for me . now you're part of my life and i begging you don't goo ! yeahh , please stay with me . ye , tolong buktikan yang semua lelaki tak sama . prove me , that i'm wrong . i don't need to much just somebody to love and know i get it yeah , i already have one . love me as long as you can laughing machine .

p/s : Love me when I'm happy , and even when I'm sad , Love me when I'm good , or when I'm oh soo bad,
Love me when I'm pretty , or if my face is plain , Love me when I'm feeling good , or when I'm feeling so pain .

No comments:

Post a Comment