People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

August 21, 2010

with you (:














I've spend all my day on 21st august with my beloved scandelicious . kau tahu sape kan ? yeah , i love to mention her name here . woot woot she's everything for me . hang-ing dkt times square . shopping for rayaa la babe's . yeah , puasa month i'm getting tired asyik tawaf satu ts ney . Well , kitaorg have no idea nak beli apa act , just jalan jalan and jalan . hahh , bila ada duet mcm ne pulak jadi ! just beli one black dress , jeans and t-shirt

Sayangness , thanks for accompany me today babe . Next time kita buka puasa sama sama kat luar ehh . ajak our group , yeahh . i miss my old friends and i really miss my old me act :')

p/s : hasiff , sejak dari pagi sampai malam kita texting non-stop kan youu (: haha

No comments:

Post a Comment