People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

July 18, 2010

DARKNESS .

I'm crying out to release this pain . looks like the freak girl cries . yah , it make me look like an idiot . I have let go , the world's on code red . Now i'm changed , they just want to see me downn ! like what they do with others . Ouh please . i'm not losser . I repeat it again , i'm not a looser guys . Please back off fake friends . Grrr

BETTER REWIND AND TAKE IT BACK , PRAY I BREAK ONLY IN MY DREAM .
LET THE SANDMAN HEAR MY SILENT SCREAM .

1 comment:

  1. You have used an image on your site without permission from the artist and without creditting it source: Please remove it http://www.flickr.com/photos/trans-formation/212447262/in/set-72057594058480148

    ReplyDelete