People said I've changed so much , Well here's the truth . I grew up and I stop letting people push me around all the time . I learned that my life can't always be happy :')

June 25, 2010

myspace-ing (;

miss you like a hell yaw myspace :D haha
lama tak online lama lama macam hari ne kan . ada sapa sapa rendu faragon tak ?
cewahh . saya rendu dekat awak juga tahuu :')
______________________________________________________________

BARD ; awak , saya rendu akan awak :(
FARA ; me too bahh .
BARD ; kenapa awak lame tak online ?
FARA ; malas and i do have a lot of prob :( there's nobody can understand me here .
BARD ; but i understand u :(
FARA ; it's okay lah . just forget it .
BARD ; nanti awak jaga diri awak taww :)
FARA ; malas nak jage diri . tade orang care pumm ;D
BARD ; awakk :(
FARA ; alaa , kenapa ?
BARD ; awak , saya sayangkan awak . jagelah diri awak okea :'(

Bard , act you don't really understand my situation now . what are you trying to say ?

No comments:

Post a Comment